Thinking of doing some awesome sports this summer such as hiking and biking? Plan ahead and make sure to take along head coverings and accessories to ensure you and your kids will be as comfortable as possible. Of course, when purchasing head covers and hair accessories for outdoor sports there are lots of things to look out for. Below is a guide and more information you’ll need to know before getting the perfect hair accessories for your trip.
– When spending time in the sun it is very important to make sure that your face and your children’s faces are fully protected by the sun. Look for a lightweight head covering with a visor such as a Sun Cap, Pre-tied head scarf with a visor or simply a Sun Visor that has a Velcro in the back of your head and keep safe at all times.
– Do you have any sort of front bang? Having hair in your face on a hot summer day can be really uncomfortable and make you feel really hot so you definitely don’t want to forget some bobby pins. Bobby pins are one of the most ideal ways to keep your bangs up when they are in your face. In addition, another great option is a head band or soft wide head wrap. These hair accessories will definitely keep you cool and stylish on your outings
– Being outdoors, especially when the sun is strong, makes you feel really hot and uncomfortable? Opt for keeping your hair up with strong and durable pony holders. Looking for something funky and summery? Try wearing a Scrunchie pony holder which will keep you cool and prevent pony marks
– Prefer wearing your hair down? Keep a Jaw clip in your back pocket for emergencies. A jaw clip will allow you to leave your hair down yet still have some hair up which will keep less hair off your neck and keep you cool.
– We all know how knotty hair can get when doing summer sports. Don’t forget your pocket brush with a mirror so you can keep on making sure you look great anytime and anywhere!
Once you have your hair accessories and head covers packed and ready for your trip you are good to go! So have fun, keep cool and look good this summer no matter where you are and what it is you are doing!